Women’s Initiative Awards: Cartier seeks Exceptional Entrepreneurs
July 20, 2017
The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards are a business plan competition aimed at supporting creative, financially sustainable and responsible women-led companies, in all countries and industries.
Created in 2006 by Cartier in partnership with INSEAD Business School and McKinsey & Company, the Awards will be given to six laureates in the following categories:
Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa and Asia-Pacific.
To apply for the 2018 edition, fill out the application form on:
All applications must be submitted online in English.
Application deadline: August 31, 2017 at 8:00PM Hong Kong time ( GMT ).
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COMPETITION
The 18 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 6 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
- Series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week
- Media visibility
- A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Programme (ISEP)
- Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community
First prize for the 6 laureates:
- US$ 100 000 in prize money
- One-to-one personalized business mentoring
Second prize for the 12 finalists:
- US$ 30 000 in prize money
- The main leadership position must be filled by a woman
- An original for-profit business creation
- In the start-up phase: between two and three years of operation
- Open to women from all countries and sectors of industry
- Financial sustainability
- Social impact
Women’s Initiative Awards: Cartier Seeks Exceptional Entrepreneurs
Written by Luxuria Lifestyle Hong Kong & Macau